Register
Search
Author: Jonathan97202

Contest Ideas needed! MOJO prize. [Copy this link to quote]

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
JayLE Post time: 6 Dayago From the mobile phone |Show all posts
FREE FOR ALL Battle, How about a free for all for little empire? ;). Only yourself is your team (only 3 Lives, Maximum 20 or 10 players only,Rewards same with Btf but better ones and Add THE LAST MAN STANDING AVATAR
That's all I hope my idea is Good
Thanks
ID:Superomegaminer2
Server:Atlantis

Comments

Jonathan97202  Contest will be held here at the forum and not in game. Please think of something forum specific.  Post time 5 Dayago

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Wheats Post time: 5 Dayago From the mobile phone |Show all posts
Edited by Wheats at 2020-07-01 01:19

Sweeps for scrolls. Better btf matching. Easier/fast way to get elements/ ingots & runes. Easier and cheaper to fix runes (guard/combat runes etc). One touch consume pet food. Cheaper gems. Bug fixes for alliances with the same name. Overall stability and bug fixes. Something to make it easier for weak ACC's to clear all arena pages without losses or big troop loss. More expansions with gold not mojo. A 3rd ring slot or 2nd relic. 4th spell slot. Freely move frags between fort and castle (for say dragon orb for example). More avatars especially achievement avatars

My account is 秋天的麦子地 from Avalon server

Comments

Jonathan97202  The contest will be held here at the forum and not in game. Please suggest something that is forum specific.  Post time The day before yesterday 00:57

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Bren_boy Post time: 5 Dayago From the mobile phone |Show all posts
New mini battlefield system for players below level32 and divide the battlefield team as per players level.

It's not of much use when a level 40 player gets matched with level70 players in battlefield ..it's a loss for both of them obviously.Nowar days this game is pretty boring and tough for new players ..so just to make game more interesting and easier for lower levels and new players dividing the battlefield as per level will be good..You can divide the battlefield as per level like level 32-50,level50-65 and level 65-70 ..this will help new player gain more interest and stay in game instead of matching with only level 70 and dying without making much contribution to team..

Another one is having mini battlefield system for players below level 32 is also good option to keep the interest of new players in game..
Thank you

Id: BrenBoy
Server: Hobbiton

Comments

Jonathan97202  The contest will be held here at the forum and not in-game. Please suggest something forum specific.  Post time The day before yesterday 00:58

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Bren_boy Post time: 5 Dayago From the mobile phone |Show all posts
Bren_boy replied at 2020-07-01 12:58
New mini battlefield system for players below level32 and divide the battlefield team as per players ...

What I believe right now little empire needs not only to maintain the player base as well as keep the lower level players interested in game ..Giving them more room for growth and developing the empire will help in keeping their interest in game..
I forgot to mention that make sure those low levels cannot invite the players out of there level range to form team for battlefield just to keep the game's competition healthy...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2020-07-06 05:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017871 sec., 6 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top