Register
Search
View: 9679|Reply: 3

Is it time for a balance change on archers [Copy this link to quote]

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2018-06-28 03:59:56 |Show all posts
Archer forms have been dominating the meta for almost a year now.  I am curious what the community would feel about a slight adjustment to their strength via a balance change.

I don't want to kill the form all together.  I understand how much time, energy, and resources go into maxing out the upgrades required to have a competitive archer form.

Stadium and certain aspects of PVP are  becoming stale because all you see is the same form over and over.  

If you could adjust something about the stats of the troops used in the form what would it be?

Do any of you ahve any tips on besting that form in PVP?

What are your thoughts on the form?

SinglePolls, Total 6 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Little Camel

Abby Normal

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
SPLfiend Post time: 2018-06-28 07:16:17 |Show all posts
Dwarve hurlers works best as a counter, for me. They chew through archers. I agree with your observations though. The same form is seen countless times.

I would like to add the skeleton mage form to your suggestion. I feel that it is played out as well. The skeleton mages were supposed to be strong but expensive, to try and limit their use. If only a little bit. But everyone uses them in stadium and battlefield. Filling pages full of these without having to pay to replace them when they die.
Peace on earth can be achieved with as little as a fine cigar and a glass of good scotch

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2018-06-29 07:12:05 |Show all posts
SPLfiend replied at 2018-06-27 15:16
Dwarve hurlers works best as a counter, for me. They chew through archers. I agree with your observa ...

That's interesting.  Perhaps if they made it where you actually lose your troops when you lost in stadium and had to reset your form this would be a slight nerf overall without having to adjust actual stats.

I can hear the eyes rolling as I type this.
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Moretrain Post time: 2018-07-23 00:15:05 |Show all posts
I guess you are right. Really so tired from the archer's forms. 80% of Chinese use it and i guess it is needed to be rebalanced.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2020-08-09 05:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.021401 sec., 7 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top