View: 9045|Reply: 6

Everybody needs an alliance [Copy this link to quote]

Little Camel

Abby Normal

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
SPLfiend Post time: 2018-04-26 06:59:25 |Show all posts
These days, the public chat is flooded with alliances recruiting. Including my own. Everyone seems to be seeking members. With the players so spread out across the board, lots of alliances are struggling to get/keep active members that complete their team. Lots of players have been with their alliance for so long that they don't want to change it. Lots of players have let their accounts die off, leaving their alliances to pick up the slack.
I think with the age of the game it has also allowed for SO MANY alliances to be created yet not many are constantly full or competitive. Lots of alliances like to not keep a prison cell for fear of constantly losing their 5 defenses that are declared against them on every battle day. Many new players want to join an alliance but most don't accept the underpowered, if not for the sake of the alliance but for the sake of that player and having them get stomped in all battles. But yet everybody needs an alliance to help protect them with their ally stats and many friends.

There are only a few thousand active players, yet there are hundreds of alliances which would require 10,000 or more players just to fill 200 of them

Do you think we could maybe lose the half full or less alliances to try and push new blood towards the others? If only once to thin the herd...
What if players were given some sort of encouragement for joining one of the top 100 alliances?
Maybe a completely clean slate?? (Don't kill me for saying it)

I'm interested in what ideas anyone has for maybe fixing this all important part of the game that seems to have stalled out.
Have 1 people ratedGold Pack Reason
Jonathan97202 + 20 Interesting

Total score: Gold + 20   View Rating Log

Peace on earth can be achieved with as little as a fine cigar and a glass of good scotch

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2018-04-26 08:37:33 |Show all posts
Edited by Jonathan97202 at 2018-04-25 16:57

You bring up many excellent points.  Something that we all experience no doubt.  

Herein lays the issue.  While the account is technically property of Camel Games, if we thin the herd, what happens when a player returns to the game?  What if that person used real money to purchase alliance coins to start that alliance?  They return to the game to find that their purchase has suddenly been rendered null and void.  Jude Judy ( American TV ) says it best "You ate the steak."   The same reasons that I mentioned is primarily why I believe that Camel allows dead accounts to be still "active" (at least when attacking via cells)  There is a possibility that they may return someday and start spending again.  

All that being said, I wholeheartedly agree with you that the entire alliance system could do with a massive overhaul.  

I would like to see them implement some sort of a system that would allow a player who is actively seeking an alliance to post their account.  I suppoe something similar to a list in game where commanders can browse through the list of accounts looking for an alliance and recruit them from that section.  It wouldn't be that difficult to add another building to the alliance page (similar to where we donate gold) that would allow commanders to recruit new members.  This would be a win/win for the community and Camel.  
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Q33ble Post time: 2018-04-30 22:01:16 |Show all posts
That's a great idea Jonathan. Almost, like a shop or drafting system.
I would go one step further to spice things up and level the playing field.
I would encourage the top alliances to recruit weaker (but active) players. To do this; If the top 100 players were all given a rank point of 1, players ranked 101 - 200 were given a rank point of 2, 201 - 300 a rank point of 3 etc. lets say up to 5201.......1000000 given rank point 52.
Each alliance must have a minimum of 100 ranking points (or more) to fight a battle. A battle can be selected prior to battle day but if the point target isn't achieved by the attacking alliance they forfeit the battle.
This should promote mixed alliances, lower ranked players that are active and want to improve get the opportunity to improve with better players, inactive or piloted accounts get sidelined or pushed into
lower alliances and battle days become more strategic and competitive.

Comments

Jonathan97202  That is actually a very intriguing idea!  Post time 2018-05-01 02:48:24
Have 2 people ratedGold Pack Reason
SPLfiend + 20 Very nice!
Jonathan97202 + 20 Interesting

Total score: Gold + 40   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
raph1981 Post time: 2018-05-05 16:39:39 |Show all posts
Nice idea i like it, wonder if some sort of cross server alliance battles could be implemented like the championship where its a knock out system and has a cut off point for ranked alliances. I do think the systems needs an overhaul too many dead alliances these days
Only the dead have seen the end of war

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
AxlCasanova Post time: 2018-05-24 12:09:07 |Show all posts
All inactive alliances and all inactive players should be deleted off the game. (At leats a year of inactivity) Thats my consideration. So players can only attack active players and active alliances, and so we can have some fun again.Or
And ALL server merge
Line ID axlcs

Use magic Report

Little Camel

Abby Normal

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
SPLfiend Post time: 2018-05-25 07:56:05 |Show all posts
AxlCasanova replied at 2018-05-23 22:09
All inactive alliances and all inactive players should be deleted off the game. (At leats a year of  ...

I'm with you. I believe it may be the only way to give that precious breath of life back. Though jonathan makes a good point, how can we just trash those who paid money. What if they came back...
Peace on earth can be achieved with as little as a fine cigar and a glass of good scotch

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
AZWarrier Post time: 2018-07-12 06:33:50 |Show all posts
Maybe after a certain period of time, an account changes to inactive status and gets lumped into an inactive pool, thus leaving the game so to speak. If someone does come back, there should be an authentication procedure through the users email that they can change their status back to active.

Concerning the accounts without real emails, some form of other identification, like prior payments, must be presented to get the account back to active.
***ThePieGang***

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2020-08-09 05:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017916 sec., 6 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top