[Vs.] ATTAAAAAACK!!!!! [Copy this link to quote]

Little Camel

Abby Normal

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
SPLfiend Post time: 2018-04-04 22:37:13 |Show all posts
Edited by SPLfiend at 2018-04-04 11:10

After speaking with a few of my friends and hearing from others who play or try to play daily, I have heard some varying responses. Do you attack active accounts? Do you even attack?? Do you just do the bare minimum to get your daily rewards???

I try to and want to attack active accounts. I like the battles and rewards that come from it. The resulting revenge attack that comes along with this is welcomed, as it is the true heart of the game. I enjoy trying to beat the form of an equal or stronger opponent, if only to get a lil rep and rewards. And I still get a kick out of stopping a stronger account dead in their tracks when they come knocking on my castle door.

I get A LOT of people that just send a single footman or 1 line of troops to attack me. Some do it everyday! Is this their way of getting their daily attacks or revenge done? Are you one of these people? Do you not like the idea of attack and revenge??

These days the attack pool is getting shallow. I pretty much have to attack a few dead accounts just to get my daily rep. Unless I wanted to spend half the day hitting the refresh button in the jail cell until I get active accounts within a reasonable range of attack. I get excited to see 2 or even 3 active accounts worth attacking in the same list. Yet I still find myself repeatedly hitting that refresh button, scrolling through endless names of dead accounts or chinese accounts that are an hour away, just to find 1 account out of 10 pages worth attacking.

I still keep a few dead accounts in my friends list just so I can troll their rival lists looking for active accounts to attack. Do you?

I, personally, would love to see the distance over time requirement eliminated. If noone had to send their heroes away for over 20 mins, i believe that it would reopen up the attack fields to everyone across the world and encourage attacking for the whole game. What if everyone was 15 mins away? What do you think??

Peace on earth can be achieved with as little as a fine cigar and a glass of good scotch

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2018-04-05 04:13:39 |Show all posts
I have heard that if you move your account to Brunei 90% of the attacks are 5 minutes or less.

I mainly attack dead accounts except for on vengeance days.  I have also noticed while keeping my lottery/wheel thread that I am more likely to get a token drop when I manage to hit an account that has at minimum troops set ( not necessarily full hero and troops) though I admit I could just be reading into that too much.

I love it when people "scout" me with one troop or a little bit more.  It gets my defense rep up.
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
AZWarrier Post time: 2018-04-05 05:55:19 |Show all posts
The issue about time and distance has been one going back to nearly the beginning. It's one thing that's was constantly brought up. I recently jumped back onto my account, and while it was being kept live, it missed out on a whole lot of resources, so I'm trying to play catch up. While I am in the states, 90% of my refreshes are 50+ mins away, so I kinda take what I can get. I do mostly hit dead accts for the time being. Once I can get some strength back, I'll def go for some live accts and see if I can't get into a mini-war (all in good fun!)

I was thinking the other day, one thing I haven't heard about for a long time now is the infamous train. Do ppl still get trained ever? I participated in one, then thought it was mean. But I've been trained several times, and it's certainly fun fending off those you can, and tip your hat to the ones you can't.
***ThePieGang***

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2018-04-05 08:52:54 |Show all posts
AZWarrier replied at 2018-04-04 13:55
The issue about time and distance has been one going back to nearly the beginning. It's one thing th ...

Oh it happens but the days of "The Train Gang" are long gone.  What I have noticed recently is that trains are more personal than the days when they were random and anyone could get it.
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

Little Camel

Abby Normal

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
SPLfiend Post time: 2018-04-05 12:36:01 |Show all posts
AZWarrier replied at 2018-04-04 15:55
The issue about time and distance has been one going back to nearly the beginning. It's one thing th ...

If you attack the right account, you can still get trained. Although I suppose its been a while since i stirred a hornets nest like that. People still get butt hurt if you attack one of their many accounts. Even a 2nd or 3rd account, they train you, thinking that it will teach you some kind of lesson and expecting you to know who owns that account. I never understood this. Though they seem to be fewer and farther between these days
Peace on earth can be achieved with as little as a fine cigar and a glass of good scotch

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
The_Kid™ Post time: 2018-04-09 17:40:12 |Show all posts
If only setting our location to brunei was that easy..
Atlantis: greenhulk, punkt2016, voker.ss
Arkadia: dovankevinm, valvrave

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2020-08-09 04:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015493 sec., 4 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top