Gems, events, stats and void blast [Copy this link to quote]

Iron Wheel

Not mojo buyer, just wise spending

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
lololilolilola Post time: 2017-12-24 15:55:43 |Show all posts
Edited by lololilolilola at 2017-12-24 09:00

Hi everyone, I have a bunch of questions that will be hopefully easy to answer.

1-First of all;do you guys know whether the gem design changes when upgrading them to level 6?

2-Also, regarding gems; what´s with the gem events? there hasn´t been one for ages. Do you know when the next one could be? After the release of level 6 gems I kow a lot of people (myself included) who are frustrated for not being able to get them as they still have a bunch of them to go. A gem event would be more than nice to have this time.

3-I just reseted my zerk's honor because it was quite messed up. What should I focus on leveling up? What stats should I emphasize on?

4-Last but not least, a noob's question: Should void blast spell be gotten for behe/zerk or sucu first?

Thank you all and merry Christmas!

(PD: I´m sure there may be threads in the forum that answer some of these questions, sorry about that)

Not mojo buyer, just wise spending

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2017-12-27 02:10:19 |Show all posts
Edited by Jonathan97202 at 2017-12-26 16:09

1.  I believe that the gem looks slightly larger in the gem screen.  I am unsure if the color on the piece of armor you inlay it will be brighter than a level 5.

2.  I actually was discussing this with someone else right before the update hit.  We haven't seen the Gem event in a long time.  The only thing I can suggest to you is to feedback message Camel and ask them to return it. ****EDIT  WE JUST GOT A NEW GEM EVENT***

3. I run a zerk and I pumped honor into defense until it reached 10 on the list.   Then I made sure my HP was above 3k (with gems) the rest goes into attack.  I find this setup to be great because he's tanky.

4.  Personal preference but the majority of people when I asked the same question all said Succy first.  
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2020-08-09 04:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014929 sec., 4 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top